Posts Tagged ‘Panasonic’
This summer brings us another batch of underwater cameras, but which camera is best? The Camera Store TV’s Chris Niccolls takes a look at the three premium w…
Mainly I am just wanting to know if I could get an underwater case and a mic to add on to it. However any other information would be appreciated.
test HD video camera Panasonic HDC-TM300 with underwater housing NIMAR A1, light set NIMAR 2X50w, external monitor.
- Underwater Camera Case
- For Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
- Clear window for sharp visibility & precision navigation
- Guaranteed underwater performance for up to 10 meters (approx. 33 feet)
Underwater Camera Case For Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
- It’s design fit in every digital SLR and traditional SLR in the market nowadays. Wherever you use it, under the sea, rainy day, on beach, snow ground and some bad envirments.
- It could provide entire and efect protection for your camera.
- This diving suit also fit in swiming and diving.
- It consist of a diving bag, two basic part of an aotofocus assistant.
- You can control your digital SLR camera easier under water. Making you enjoy the great interest in underwater photogaphy
It’s design fit in every digital SLR and traditional SLR in the market nowadays. Wherever you use it, under the sea, rainy day, on beach, snow ground and some bad envirments. It could provide entire and efect protection for your camera.
This diving suit also fit in swiming and diving. It consist of a diving bag, two basic part of an aotofocus assistant. You can control your digital SLR camera easier under water. Making you enjoy the great interest in underwater photogaphy.
Waterproof within 10 meters
Case dimensions: 22 X 19 x 8cm (L x W x H)
Maximum length of lens: 15cm
Maximum diameter of lens: 9cm
UV protected polycarbonate lens
Transparent soft cover supporting all kinds of operation of camera
Strip assuring waterproof effect
Qualified for waterproof tests
1. Put the appreciate camera cushion ring into waterproof cover, and plug inside the inner tube;
2. Put the camera into the waterproof cover;
3. Fix the waterproof strip onto the sealing position of waterproof cover, please note to align the holes into right position;
4. Tighten the screws;
5. Screw off the lens front cover;
6. Flat the waterproof cover and empty excess air, and tighten lens cover, and it is ready for use
What’s in the Box:
1 x Waterproof Case Bag
1 x Wide Neck Belt
1 x Carrying Bag (Yellow)
Note: Cameras and tripods in pictures are NOT included
All brand of SLR/DSLR Cameras
Price: $ 125.95
I was watching a YouTube video and they did a song from The Little Mermaid and they were fully submerged underwater and they said they used a Panasonic TS1 Underwater Camera. I need help finding it or something like it. I checked the Best Buy online store and I couldn’t find it. Maybe I just skipped over it or something but, can you help? Thank you. [:
I was just giving details, I really dont care about the mermaid part. I just wanna know about a camera.
Panasonic is a multinational electronics company based in Japan. Headquarters of the Panasonic Company is in Kadoma, Osaka, Japan. It was formerly known as Matsushita Electric Industrial Company Limited. The main business of the Panasonic Company is to manufacture and sell many electronics products to the people. The Panasonic Company uses two brand names. They are “Technics” and “Panasonic”. The Panasonic Company was established in 1918. It is considered one of the three giants of electronics product manufacturers. The other two Companies are The Sony Corporation and The Toshiba. The Panasonic serves not only in electronic field, but also serves people in non electronic field too.
Panasonic produces many types of products. Among them digital cameras is one of the most popular items. Since the birth of the company, it is making many types of cameras. From the first film based cameras to the new aged digital SLR cameras. The camera brand of Panasonic is now named as Lumix. It has many versions so that the people can buy the one they really in need for. There are cheap cameras like DMC-LS. It is a real deal with a cheap cost. But many other products are available for the professional users. A normal photographer can choose an SLR camera from the long list of Panasonic cameras. The DMC-TZ, DMC-L, DMC-ZS are the hi-definition SLR cameras that give the photographer a best shot. But these cameras are not ideal ones for an underwater photographer. Long ago, the photographer who shots images underwater was highly in need for a good quality waterproof camera. They do not always get a good waterproof camera because very few were available in market. Well this problem has been solved when Panasonic introduced the world the waterproof cameras they produced. These cameras are not only waterproof, but also captures amazing images. These cameras use folding optic technique and a prism to redefine the colors underwater. This camera is not only for underwater use, but it can be used in the land very easily. These cameras offer the SLR technique that gives great images on land.
The Panasonic became one of the best hundred companies of the world. We can hope it will give us more amazing products in the future.
My Panasonic SDR-SW20 Underwater camera arrived today and has just charged up. I was desperate to try it out! lol I hope I can get on the Great White Shark Cage Dive now! Copyright: =================================== © by GrandmaDorrie. All rights reserved. Any unauthorised broadcasting, public performance, copying or re-recording will constitute an infringement of copyright.
- Depth rating: 40m / 130ft
- All camera functions are accessible.
- Standard 0.25 inch tripod socket for lighting tray.
- Internal flash can be used underwater and can be used to trigger digital compatible slave.
- Includes: flash diffuser, O-ring, silica gel, wrist strap and silicone grease.
Underwater housing suitable for use with Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZX1 / ZR1 digital camera. Depth rated to 40 metres. All camera functions can be accessed. Internal flash can be used underwater or used to trigger an external slave strobe. Standard 0.25 inch tripod socket on the base. Top accessory shoe.
Price: $ 49.99
- Guaranteed underwater performance up to 16 ft. (5m) deep
- UV coated polycarbonate lens cover allows users to take crystal clear pictures
- Transparent and flexible case for convenient camera control
- Reliable sealing system with waterproof zipper and “Roll & Velcro” closure
- Meets JIS (Japan Industrial Standard) protection class 8 for waterproofing
DICAPac, a waterproof case and word combing Dica and Pac (pack), is a product of DICAPac Inc. , which first seeks the safety of digital equipment. It is a product of the global brand which exports to 35 countries and manufactures in Korea.
DICAPac has products for various digital electronic equipment.
Because the Dicapac is up to 10m waterproof, your filming limits are expanded to taking pictures under water. It is possible to clearly photograph water splashes and enhance your images by adding sound of the water. In the winter time, Dicapac is usable in ski resorts. Protect your camera from water, sand, dust, etc.
Price: $ 29.35